Academies Registration is now live via the link below. If you have any issues with the system please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first time you use the system you will be prompted to register and create a login email address and password. Parents need to create a profile for themselves and they can add their child's details when they choose a registration type.
- Once you have completed the registration process, please follow the instructions on the screen to select the appropriate items(s) to pay and then enter your card details when prompted.
- You will receive a receipt via email for every payment you make.
- From then on you can login to your account at any time and look at payments you have made and any installments you have setup.
- The academy registration is possible as a once off payment or two installments. The Camp is an additional once off payment item which you can add now or any time before March 1st.
- All payments are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which ensures the security of the transaction as it is being processed.
- All payments are processed by a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment processor, which ensures all card holder’s data is managed securely.
- Easy Payments Plus has updated its policies, processes and procedures to ensure that members data is held in a GDPR compliant manner.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Basketball Ireland at email@example.com or on 01-4590211