Vacancy: Media & Communications Manager
August 31, 2016
Wednesday August 24th:
Basketball Ireland invites applications for the position of Media & Communications Manager.
- A third level qualification in Communications and/or Media Relations.
- At least two years proven journalistic experience and ability in producing high quality game reports, general articles, Press Releases and general media pieces.
- High competence level in all social media platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with media contacts and the volunteer base of the organisation.
- Proven ability in formulating and implementing an external and internal Communication policy.
- Ability to lead and innovate in the area of live-streaming of games and events.
- Knowledge of Basketball an advantage.
- A Team player and flexibility in working hours.
Applications should include CV and be sent by e-mail to:
Bernard J. OâByrne, CEO & Secretary General, Basketball Ireland at email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 2nd September.