Applications now open for Ireland U17 Coaches
October 17, 2017
Applications now open for roles of Ireland U17 Coaches
The Elite Performance Committee (EPC) is currently seeking applications from coaches interested in coaching roles within the following International squads:
- U17W (2001 – 02) Development Squad.
- U17M (2001 – 02) Development Squad
- All applicants should note that this is a one-year program and the Under 18 coach for the European Championships of 2019 will be advertised between January and March.
- Successful applicants for the head coaching role will automatically be selected for interview for the Under 18 job should they wish to be considered.
- There are positions available for Ireland U17 (M & W) head coaches, assistant coaches and team managers.
- All positions are voluntary.
- If applicants have a preference which squad they wish to coach, please state on application. However, it is important to note that this is not a guarantee that they will get roles with that particular squad.
- Closing date for applications is October 18th, 2017 and interviews may take place from a short list of applicants as soon as possible after the deadline.
- All applications must include a CV.
- All applications regarding these roles must be made through the EPC at firstname.lastname@example.org