Expressions of interest sought for Level 2 Coaching Course
October 25, 2017
Expressions of interest for Level 2 Coaching Course
Basketball Ireland is seeking expressions of interest for a Level 2 Coaching course.
Candidates must have completed the Level 1 course at least one year before progressing to the Level 2 course.
Level 2 Course Completion Requirements/Assessment
Total Course Time: 33 hours
Pre Course Workbook: 5 hours
Theory: 10 hours
On Court: 18 hours
- Required attendance at all Modules
- Pre Course Workbook must be read prior to attending course
- Taped practice with Practice Plan to be submitted to Basketball Ireland within a specified date upon completion of course weekends.
- Periodisation Worksheet from Pre Course Workbook
- Fitness for Basketball Worksheet from Pre Course Workbook
- Planning and Conducting a Practice Worksheet from Pre Course Workbook
- Written Assessment to be to be submitted to Basketball Ireland within a specified date upon completion of course weekends.
If you are interested in completing a Level 2 coaching course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest before close of business on November 3rd, 2017.