Trinity College Dublin Scholarships
February 15, 2016
TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN (TCD)
BASKETBALL SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications are invited, from both Men and Women, for Basketball Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin. These scholarships are intended for those students planning to enter full-time university undergraduate studies in the Autumn of 2016. Those awarded scholarships will be expected to play for their respective Trinity basketball teams.
Applicants should have outstanding ability, having ideally represented their country in international competition.
The range and level of support services is individual based and will be tailored towards the needs of the athlete.
- Financial support for academic and sporting commitments.
- Personal Physiotherapy programme with a focus on injury prevention
- Full medical cover for sports related injury (via Santry Sports Clinic)
- Personalised Fitness, Strength & Conditioning programme
- Sports Nutrition Sports Psychology
- Time Management and Lifestyle Planning
- Trinity Sports Clothing
The Scholarship may be renewed in subsequent years dependent on performance.
Informal enquiries can be made to Seamas Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications forms should be submitted via email prior to 5.00pm Friday, March 4th 2016 to Caroline Duggan at email@example.com